Monday, March 22, 2021

Ice

Rick and I had talked about not having a fridge with freezer or ice maker in our new place. I know, first world problems.

We have a freezer located outside the main house in a storage closet.  It works fine except it is not very convenient. 

We buy bags of ice at the Chinese market  close to our house. We all know that bags of ice are always solid when you buy them.  They require a good bashing on the sidewalk to get the cubes to break up. 

Our Chinese market provides a place exactly for that purpose. They even marked it so we would use the appropriate place to break up our ice. 😊

 

1 comment:

  1. Does the ice taste good? I really need ice in a few of my alcoholic drinks and then my lemonade and ice tea so I was just wondering if it affected the taste of the drink at all?

    ReplyDelete

Solar Part 1

We have been talking about installing solar power on the house for long time.  The other night the power went off and we used a battery oper...