Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hair Cuts

We have set up a hair salon station at the house.  None of the hair salons or barber shops are open by order of the government.  So we have to take care of ourselves.

I had started cutting Rick's hair when we were in lockdown in the US.  I was practiced.  Although I still haven't gotten the hang of getting the length the same each cut.  Sometimes my cuts are too long and sometimes too short. Getting each side even is the real trick. 

My hairdresser in the US (you know who you are and I miss you terribly) gave me instructions and even told me about the supplies and equipment to get.  All of which I brought with me. 

Rick has a learning curve. He is not used to cutting hair. I keep telling him it's only hair and it will grow back. The cut wasn't perfect but it was his first attempt.  It's nice and short....Yikes! 

Now I am going to have to teach him how to do color.


   

 

5 comments:

  1. You look like you did a great job on Rick's hair and I love the look on your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on your face makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yes that is a pretty short haircut! But sometimes I get one of those at great clips! And you are right it grows out. It looks so easy when you watch the hairdresser do it, but I can’t even cut my bangs myself. Carol😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! Forget the color. ��

    ReplyDelete

Solar Part 1

We have been talking about installing solar power on the house for long time.  The other night the power went off and we used a battery oper...