Friday, August 12, 2022

Pool Noodling

I exercise with a group of ladies.  Each Friday we do a noodle class in the pool at Divi Flamingo, a local resort.

Our instructor, Kelly, took these photos for her promotion of the class.  She also teaches yoga, is a personal trainer, and health enthusiast. 

I also try to swim  and walk in the pool at home.  It amazes me how walking in the pool is aerobic. As you change directions, you walk against the current.

The pool is really warm these days because it's REALLY WARM on the island. Sure makes it easy to get into.

For those of you that know me well, you know I hate getting into water.  It usually takes me many minutes. My water buddies continue to threaten to push me into the pool.  I even wear a rash guard thinking that will help.    

 

3 comments:

  1. Best exercise you can do that doesn't hurt your joints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun way to exercise, but when the water is warm it must be tough to cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sissy the water is warm. When we return I'm pushing you in

    ReplyDelete

Solar Part 1

We have been talking about installing solar power on the house for long time.  The other night the power went off and we used a battery oper...