Saturday, November 26, 2022

Decorating

I couldn't wait any longer.  I had to decorate for Christmas.  Christmas lights on the island have been up for a few weeks.  The "black Friday" sale was over.  I have been collecting ornaments and wanted to get them on the tiny (fake) tree we purchased.  My Murano glass Santa is a perfect addition to the  Christmas decorations I brought and bought.


Santa hats went on all the Buddhas just in time to get rained upon.  It almost looks like it's snowing in this picture but its rain.





We put up four trees. Three of them we brought with us and one we purchased on island. I am a collector of Christmas crap.  I have six huge boxes of ornaments in storage (in the US) plus two artificial trees.  I miss my crap so I am beginning a new collection on Bonaire.  I can't help myself. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute little Santa hats. I still would never want to celebrate Christmas where it is warm. Christmas to me needs to be in cooler weather preferably with snow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have that beautiful smile 😃 BS

    ReplyDelete

Solar Part 1

We have been talking about installing solar power on the house for long time.  The other night the power went off and we used a battery oper...