Thursday, September 2, 2021

Pomegranate

I have never seen a pomegranate on a bush.  Here is one that grows in front of a restaurant. It hasn't turned red yet and it's smaller than the ones in the grocery store.  I wanted to pick it and take it home....I think I will wait until it turns red.

We are always amazed by this island.  We discover all sorts of stuff.



This is a pomegranate bush/tree. I don't think anyone trims or waters it as it survives on what rain falls. It's a shabby tree with fruit.
 

1 comment:

  1. Our Neighbor had a pomegranat brush at his house. He told us we could pick them. We never could get a ripe one, even when they were red. He got tired of the Bush and took it out.

    ReplyDelete

Solar Part 1

We have been talking about installing solar power on the house for long time.  The other night the power went off and we used a battery oper...